ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR AND REMOVED ON THE--
Day Of Removal By 3:30pm. No Exceptions. Failure to pay and remove items, or contact us prior to the day the auction is closing will result in loss of your items. If for some reason you are unable to pick up items on removal day you MUST contact us BEFORE the day the auction CLOSES to set up arrangements.
- NO Illinois, California, New York or Washington D.C. sales
- NO Curio & Relics Licenses Accepted
- ALL FIREARMS BUYERS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
- ATTENTION LOCAL BUYER'S -- You can come to Monticello Auction Center to FILL OUT the 4473 FORM for the NICS E-check.
- If you are APPROVED you may take your firearm at that time.
- If you are DELAYED you will be able to pickup your firearm once Approved.
- If you are DENIED you will be refunded minus a $50.00 charge.
- MISSOURI RESIDENTS on LONG GUNS may fill out the 4473 and if APPROVED you may take your firearms.
- MISSOURI RESIDENTS on HANDGUNS GUNS these will be transferred to NATIONAL PAWN at 6223 East Truman Road, Kansas City, MO. where you will need to fill out another 4473 with National Pawn for the handguns.
- Out of state gun buyers PLEASE HAVE YOUR FFL's ready to send copies of their FFL to us by WEDNESDAY APRIL 5 --- They will need to send to email@example.com
- Out of state gun buyers the Buyer will be charged for your purchases, $10.00 Handling fee and ALL shipping charges.
- Once we have the items boxed and the amount of shipping totaled we will charge your card then ship to your FFL.
- ALL Shipping items will be shipped out on April 11 provided ALL HAVE BEEN PAID.
- Buyer's premium rate charged is 15%
- All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
- All descriptions believed accurate but not warrantied.
- Bidder inspection is encouraged.
- By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
- By placing a bid in this internet auction you are making a legal & binding contract that you will pay for in good US negotiable funds & pick-up all of your items.
- We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
- For Online-only auctions, We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
- Statements made auction day take precedence over any other statements or material.
- We have tried to describe all items to the best of our ability through books & Internet. We are not guaranteeing complete sets or actual pieces to any particular lot.
Thank you and Happy Bidding!!
* REMOVAL: Wednesday, April 5th, 2023 10:00 am - 4:00 pm CST
* Location: 4795 Frisbie Road, Shawnee, KS 66226
* Payment types that we accept - Cash, Mastercard or Visa - NO CHECKS, NO Echecks, NO Cashier's Checks.
* ALL ITEMS (EXCEPT SHIPPING ITEMS) MUST BE REMOVED BY THIS DATE OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED A HANDLING/DISPOSAL FEE.
* If a buyer leaves any items behind from a lot they purchased they WILL BE CHARGED a DISPOSAL FEE.
* Buyer's premium rate charged is 15%
* PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BY 3:30pm CST on REMOVAL DAY - NO EXCEPTIONS - If not PAID by 3:30pm CST on Removal day the Credit Card you registered with will be charged.
Be sure to READ ALL.. TERMS & CONDITIONS.. as well as the NOTE LOTS at the beginning of the auction lots. The terms are also listed below. THANK YOU.
**WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS (OF ANY KIND)**
**WE ONLY ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD OR CASH**
WE DO NOT CHARGE YOUR CARD UNTIL 3:30PM CST ON REMOVAL DAY
**MAKE SURE THE CARD YOU REGISTERED WITH IS A VALID CARD. IF YOU NEED TO RAISE YOUR CARD LIMIT FOR ANY REASON, PLEASE DO SO BEFORE THE DAY OF THE REMOVAL TO AVOID A CARD DECLINE. IF FOR SOME REASON YOUR CARD DECLINES YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $20 FEE FOR THE FAILED TRANSACTION**
**WE DO NOT SHIP GLASSWARE OR LARGE/ HEAVY ITEMS**
Online Only Auction: March 24th, 2023 - Tuesday, April 4th, 2023 starts to soft close @ 6:00 pm CST.