A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
PLEASE READ ALL NOTES, DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS
Buyer Must Bring Any And All Tools, Dollies,
Boxes, Paper For Breakables, Etc. We Do Not Provide These Items Or Any Items Necessary For Your Removal.
In The Lot Descriptions, Any Extra Info Or Details About That Lot Will Be In The Extended Description When You Click On Lot Details And Scroll Down. There You Will Find Dimensions & Any Other Info That We Could Not Fit Into The Lead Description.
Buyer Must Take All Items In The Lots On Your Invoice. If Any Items Are Left From Your Lots You Will Be Charged A Disposal Fee. The Fee Amount Will Be Determined Based On What Is Left From Your Lots.
All Items Must Be Paid For, And Removed, On The Day Of Removal By 4pm. No Exceptions.
Failure to pay and remove items, or contact us prior to the day the auction is closing will result in loss of your items. If for some reason you are unable to pick up items on removal day you MUST contact us BEFORE the day the auction closes to set up arrangements.
- Buyer's premium rate charged is 15%
- All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
- All descriptions believed accurate but not warrantied.
- Bidder inspection is encouraged.
- By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
- By placing a bid in this internet auction you are making a legal & binding contract that you will pay for in good US negotiable funds & pick-up all of your items.
- We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
- For Online-only auctions, We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
- Statements made auction day take precedence over any other statements or material.
- We have tried to describe all items to the best of our ability through books & Internet. We are not guaranteeing complete sets or actual pieces to any particular lot.
Shawnee, Kansas 66226
* REMOVAL: Wednesday, January 11th, 2023 10:00 am - 4:00 pm CST
* Location: 4795 Frisbie Road, Shawnee, KS 66226
* Payment types that we accept - Cash, Mastercard or Visa - NO CHECKS, NO Echecks, NO Cashier's Checks.
* ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY THIS DATE OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED A HANDLING/DISPOSAL FEE.
* If a buyer leaves any items behind from a lot they purchased they WILL BE CHARGED a DISPOSAL FEE.
* Buyer's premium rate charged is 15%
* PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BY 3:30pm CST on REMOVAL DAY - NO EXCEPTIONS - If not PAID by 3:30pm CST on Removal day the Credit Card you registered with will be charged.
This auction is full of items from John & Frances Sanders' Estate. It contains collectibles, dolls, glassware, & many more items! Please attend our PREVIEW day on MONDAY, January 9th, 2023 from Noon - 3pm CST and view our online catalog. Be sure to READ ALL.. TERMS & CONDITIONS.. as well as the NOTE LOTS at the beginning of the auction lots. The terms are also listed below. THANK YOU.
**WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS (OF ANY KIND)**
**WE ONLY ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD OR CASH**
WE DO NOT CHARGE YOUR CARD UNTIL 3:30PM CST ON REMOVAL DAY
**MAKE SURE THE CARD YOU REGISTERED WITH IS A VALID CARD. IF YOU NEED TO RAISE YOUR CARD LIMIT FOR ANY REASON, PLEASE DO SO BEFORE THE DAY OF THE REMOVAL TO AVOID A CARD DECLINE. IF FOR SOME REASON YOUR CARD DECLINES YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $20 FEE FOR THE FAILED TRANSACTION**
**WE DO NOT SHIP GLASSWARE OR LARGE/ HEAVY ITEMS**
Online Only Auction: December 30th, 2023 - Tuesday, January 10th, 2023 starts to soft close @ 6:00 pm CST.