A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
1940-46, 29", POLY CHOKE
Auction Terms & Conditions
* Auction Terms & Conditions
* Sales Tax is charged
* Payment types that we accept - Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* By placing a bid in this auction you are making a legal & binding contract that you will pay for in good US negotiable funds & pick-up all of your items.
* We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* Statements made auction day take precedence over any other statements or material.
* For internet-only auctions, We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
* We have tried to describe all items to the best of our ability through books & Internet. We are not guaranteeing complete sets or actual pieces to any particular lot.
Shawnee, Kansas 66226
Saturday, June 4, auction usually ends around 9:30
If you have a item that you can't haul that night you can make arrangements to pickup on Monday June 6, 2022
MONTHLY PAWN AUCTION FROM METRO PAWN
LOTS OF VARIOUS ITEMS TO CHOOSE FROM
Doors open at NOON for viewing. Auction begins at 6:00 pm.
4795 Frisbie Rd Shawnee, KS 66226
Seating available, Concessions Available.
Come and enjoy the "LIVE" auction "No Reserves" or "Minimum Bids" Many items will be available Power/hand tools, Brand Names Like: Sears/Craftsman, Snap On, Mac, Proto, Blue- Point, Stihl, Dewalt, Makita, Honda, Graco, and many others. Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby, Pearl, Opal, Topaz, Emerald, Wrist Watches, Rings, Bracelets, Pocket Watches, Chains Pendants, Antique & Modern Coins (U.S. & Foreign), Mint Sets, Proof Sets, Paper Currency, Silver Dollars, Etc.... All Guaranteed as described. Electronics, Household items, Firearms: names like: Browning, Ruger, Winchester, Remington, Mossberg, Beretta, Ithaca, Benelli, Stevens, Savage, Keltec, Jennings, Llama, Smith & Wesson, Colt, Marlin and More.. Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns, Personal Protection, Knives, Swords Compound & Re-curve Bows, Gear & Ammo and much more...
* Firearms Regulations: All firearms sales are subject to the requirements and background checks of the ATF and FBI, without exception. The following regulations apply to all firearms sales: Long Gun Buyers Must Be At Least 18 Years Old Hand Gun and Home Protection Gun Buyers Must Be At Least 21 Years Old Absolutely No Straw Purchases All Purchases Must Be Paid in Full on the Day Of the Auction All Buyers Must Fill Out Form 4473 on the Day Of the Auction Carefully Read and Answer All Questions on Form 4473 Your Driver’s License Must Match the Address You Provide on Form 4473 Must Write Legibly While Filling Out Form 4473 All Firearms, Except Black Powder Guns, Will Have a Form 4473 Background Checks We perform background checks through the FBI NICS e-check system. If you are approved, we can proceed with the transaction and you can take the firearm with you. If it’s delayed, you cannot have possession of the firearm until you’ve been approved, which usually occurs within three business days. In this case, please write your phone number at the top of Form 4473. If you are denied, all of your money will be refunded (minus a $30.00 processing fee). Important Background Check Note In order to make this transaction speedy, our staff works as quickly as possible. However, we can only work as fast as the government will respond. We sincerely appreciate and thank you for your patience and cooperation in these verification checks. Firearms left after 30 calendar days will be re-sold for storage. Non-Resident Buyers Residents of Missouri and other bordering states must furnish a licensed firearms dealer in your state. We will ship your firearm to that dealer, cash-on-delivery. Terms for Firearms Auctions All firearms are sold “as-is,” without any warranty or guarantees by the seller or the auction company, expressed or implied. The description given during the auction is provided only for informational purposes. The buyer must examine any firearms before bidding and determining their use and condition.
Handguns will be taken to National Pawn 6223 E. Truman Rd. KC MO
they charge a transfer fee of $15 per gun