PLEASE READ ALL NOTES, DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS--
Buyer Must Bring Any And All Tools, Dollies,
Boxes, Paper For Breakables, Etc. We Do Not Provide These Items Or Any Items Necessary For Your Removal.
In The Lot Descriptions, Any Extra Info Or Details About That Lot Will Be In The Extended Description When You Click On Lot Details And Scroll Down. There You Will Find Dimensions & Any Other Info That We Could Not Fit Into The Lead Description.
Buyer Must Take All Items In The Lots On Your Invoice. If Any Items Are Left From Your Lots You Will Be Charged A Disposal Fee. The Fee Amount Will Be Determined Based On What Is Left From Your Lots.
***ALL ITEMS IN AUCTION HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THE LOT DESCRIPTION. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO ATTEND THE PREVIEW TO TEST ANY AND ALL ITEMS THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN***
All Items Must Be Paid For, And Removed, On The Day Of Removal By 3:30pm. No Exceptions.
Failure to pay and remove items, or contact us prior to the day the auction is closing will result in loss of your items. If for some reason you are unable to pick up items on removal day you MUST contact us BEFORE the day the auction closes to set up arrangements.
Payment types that we accept - Cash, Mastercard or Visa - NO CHECKS, NO Echecks, NO Cashier's Checks.
* ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY THIS DATE OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED A HANDLING/DISPOSAL FEE.
* If a buyer leaves any items behind from a lot, they purchased they WILL BE CHARGED a DISPOSAL FEE.
* Buyer's premium rate charged is 15% * Sales Tax 9.73% if a consignment or new inventory.
* PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BY 3:30pm CST on REMOVAL DAY - NO EXCEPTIONS - If not PAID by 3:30pm CST on Removal day the Credit Card you registered with will be charged.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. No Refunds, No Warranties, No guarantees.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warrantied.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* By placing a bid in this internet auction you are making a legal & binding contract you will pay for in good US negotiable funds & pick-up all of your items.
* We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* For Online-only auctions, We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
* Statements made auction day take precedence over any other statements or material.
* We have tried to describe all items to the best of our ability through books & the Internet. We are not guaranteeing complete sets or actual pieces to any particular lot.
Overland Park, Kansas 66204
Friday, September 8th, 2023, 10am-4pm CST