Begins closing at Noon with a Soft Close on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Thank you and Happy Bidding!!!
17679 166th Street, Basehor, Kansas 66007
New flooring, carpet and paint on the main level.
Single Family Home approx. 2141 sq ft
Master Bedroom has new carpet and is on Main Level
Walk in closet in Master
Office/Playroom/Bedroom Upstairs (could be an additional bedroom if closet was added into attic access)
Formal Dining Room
Eat in Kitchen
Family Room has new carpet
Laundry on Main Level
Central Heat and Air
Control board on the Furnace was replaced fall of 2022.
Outside A/C unit and inside Evaporator was replaced 7/26/23
Forced air Woodburning (not attached at moment but located next to the furnace
Garage - 2 Car Attached
Exterior of house is brick and vinyl siding
40'x80' Shop with 2 sliding doors, 1 walkthrough door and concrete floor.
2 other out buildings
Acreage that has previously been used for hay
Property also has an existing well
Lot size: 26.61 acres
Parcel number: 052-185-16-0-00-00-063.00-0
S16, T11, R22E, ACRES 26.6, N904.37' OF S1317.23' E1/2 NE1/4 LESS ROW Deed Book/Page 07 /8858 0591/0677 0506/0953
Home type: Single Family
Architectural style: Conventional
Construction materials: Frame
Year built: 1972
Nearby Schools in Basehor:
Glenwood Ridge Elementary School
Basehor-Linwood Middle School
Basehor-Linwood High School
Real Estate Terms and Conditions:
***SELLS SUBJECT TO COURTS APPROVAL***
NO CONTINGENCIES - CASH or PRE-APPROVED BUYERS WELCOME
If your lender's have any questions regarding the auction method please have them reach out to us, we will be happy to answer any questions.
After the final bid has been placed I will meet with the buyers to get the contract signed and collect the earnest check. The seller will then sign the contract. The contract and earnest money will go to the title company. All copies will be given to the attorney handling the estate to be approved by the court. The closing (possession) date on the property will be within 30 days of the signing of the contract.
Buyer(s) to examine property prior to bidding and accept properties in present existing condition, with all faults, NO warrantees or guarantees, Sold as-is where is, ALL Inspections must be made Before Auction Day.
All information is from sources deemed reliable, however accuracy is not guaranteed.
Each bidder is responsible for conducting their own independent due diligence concerning the property.
$10,000.00 earnest money deposit (non-refundable if the buyer's decide to back out) is due at signing of contract. The balance is due at the closing.
Title Company: Security Title of Kansas City, Address: 2100 Hutton Rd., Kansas City, KS 66109 Phone: 913-439-4967
Seller to furnish Title, Title insurance, Warranty Deed and Current 2023 taxes will be pro-rated to closing day.
Estimated Closing is within (30) Days of the signing of the contract.
Title Company's cost of closing Split equally between Buyer(s) & Seller(s).
Property sells subject to easements, restrictions and covenants if any of record.
Lindsay Realty are agents of seller only.
Property sells AS IS WHERE IS without warranty expressed or implied.
Possession at closing.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted or guaranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* By placing a bid in this internet auction you are making a legal & binding contract that you will pay for in good US negotiable funds & pick-up all of your items.
* We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* For Online-only auctions, We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
* Statements made auction day take precedence over any other statements or material.
* We have tried to describe all items to the best of our ability through books & Internet. We are not guaranteeing complete sets or actual pieces to any particular lot.
Basehor, Kansas 66007
Estimated Closing is within (30) Days from the signing of the contract.