A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
3 NIB Eaton manual motor starters
**CASH, MASTERCARD OR VISA ONLY** NO CHECKS** ** NO CASHIERS CHECKS ** WE DO ACCEPT DIRECT WIRE TRANSFERS
PLEASE READ ALL NOTES, DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS--
Buyer Must Bring Any And All Tools, Dollies,
Boxes, Paper For Breakables, Etc. We Do Not Provide These Items Or Any Items Necessary For Your Removal.
In The Lot Descriptions, Any Extra Info Or Details About That Lot Will Be In The Extended Description When You Click On Lot Details And Scroll Down. There You Will Find Dimensions & Any Other Info That We Could Not Fit Into The Lead Description.
Buyer Must Take All Items In The Lots On Your Invoice. If Any Items Are Left From Your Lots You Will Be Charged A Disposal Fee. The Fee Amount Will Be Determined Based On What Is Left From Your Lots.
All Items Must Be Paid For, And Removed, On The Day Of Removal By 4pm. No Exceptions.
Failure to pay and remove items, or contact us prior to the day the auction is closing will result in loss of your items. If for some reason you are unable to pick up items on removal day you MUST contact us BEFORE the day the auction closes to set up arrangements.
ALL TRUCKS & LARGE EQUIPENT SUCH AS SCISSOR LIFTS, SKID STEER, EXCAVATOR, TRAILERS & STORAGE CONTAINERS MUST BE PAID FOR WITH CASH OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. MUST BE PAID FOR ON THURSDAY DAY, MAY 18TH, 2023 BY NO LATER THAN 3:30PM CST.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted or guaranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* By placing a bid in this internet auction you are making a legal & binding contract that you will pay for in good US negotiable funds & pick-up all of your items.
* We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* For Online-only auctions, We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
* Statements made auction day take precedence over any other statements or material.
* We have tried to describe all items to the best of our ability through books & Internet. We are not guaranteeing complete sets or actual pieces to any particular lot.
Lawrence, Kansas 66046
3104 Haskell Ave #A
NO FORKLIFT WILL BE AVAILABLE
2 DAY Removal: Thursday, May 18th & Friday, May 19th from 10am-4pm CST & by APPOINTMENT ONLY (There will be a sign up link in the emailed invoice where you can sign up for your spot to remove your items - YOU MUST SIGNUP FOR A REMOVAL SPOT - YOU CANNOT JUST SHOW UP TO REMOVE YOUR ITEMS - ALL SMALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY FRIDAY, MAY 19th at 4:00 pm CST
Containers and Pallet Racking CANNOT BE REMOVED UNTIL MONDAY, MAY 22nd and by APPOINTMENT
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR BY THURSDAY MAY 18TH BY 3:30PM CST.
ALL TRUCKS & LARGE EQUIPENT SUCH AS SCISSOR LIFTS, SKID STEER, EXCAVATOR, TRAILERS & STORAGE CONTAINERS MUST BE PAID FOR WITH CASH OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. MUST BE PAID FOR ON THURSDAY, MAY 18TH, 2023 BY NO LATER THAN 3:30PM CST.